Friday, November 6, 2015

A view from the top


I haven't yet shared more detailed pictures of where I live, so here you go! 

Starting from the outside. 19th floor view




Then here's a little porch view! Where I hang my never-ending loads of laundry. I've also attempted to plant some pepper seeds, but the soil doesn't appear to have any fertilizer, because the sprouts shot up and now they've been that height for 4 weeks...
Pulling back a little farther, you can see the world's tiniest kitchen, and my water dispenser on the right there.
Then you get the bed view... the huge mirrors are the doors to my closet. You catch a glimpse of my TV (which only Vallen uses) on the left wall there. 
Rest of bed, fridge

The last little corner of my room, tucked in between the bed and fridge! 

A nice early morning shot. Very cloudy that day...rainy season is coming, but is still not here yet! 





No comments:

Post a Comment