Friday, May 16, 2014

Moving out!

As my time here comes to an end (23 days!), I still had the opportunity to celebrate my students' graduation. This is the first time that I, as a teacher, have seen students that I taught graduate! I can't say that I believe they are ready for college and have the best knowledge of how to learn on their own, but graduated they did! 

In case you are interested in checking out my school's website, here it is: MAN MOJOAGUNG


I didn't even think about the fact that I'd be bombarded for photo requests on their special day. Unfortunately, I was pretty sweaty!

Nazil, one of my favorite students! She's the only one of 350 students who can have an actual conversation with me in English.

The girls of IPS2 (Erista, Ima, Sylvie, Ninik)

Dimas and I. 

Budi and Aditiya




The thrilled teachers (maybe an exaggeration!) Bu Nik and Bu Lilik
Recycled items fashion show
Firda and Riska from class X-1

Kindergarten coloring contest

Door prize tickes! Jazulie, Fandi and Gadit...how did you get so many tickets!?



Dina from IPS2, also a favorite student!


Class 12 is over high school! Their sign is a lot less awesome than their younger companions!
Umroh from Agama class, a super favorite student!
Nazil take 2

Nazil take 3

Bu Tatik and her daughter

Bu Umi, her son, Efi and her daughter

Pak Agus's boys!

Isa and Rori wow the crowd with their love song!

Nisa salims a teacher as he leaves. This is the way students greet and say goodbye to respected people, like teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment